10 Quotes from the Most Successful CA’s of India
Chartered Accountancy, which is considered as one of the toughest Educational course in India, must have seen many people striking the goal and some heading to failure. However, there are few CA’s who are still remembered and honored for their knowledge and excellence.
Here we bring you, 10 quotes by the most successful chartered accountants of India:
1. Kumar Mangalam Birla is an Indian industrialist and the Chairman of the Aditya Birla Group
2. Motilal Oswal, the Chairman and Managing Director of Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd (MOFSL), gained the honor of Chartered accountant from The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Delhi.
3. Prannoy Roy – Indian journalist and media personality who qualified as a Chartered Accountant from the Institute of Chartered Accountants (England and Wales)
4. Naina Lal Kidwai, the Group General Manager and Country Head of HSBC India studied Chartered Accountancy from The Institute of Chartered Accountants, Delhi in 1980
5. Piyush Goyal, member of Rajya Sabha and the Minister of State with Independent Charge for Power, Coal, New and Renewable Energy in the Government of India completed the CA course from the University Chartered accountant of Mumbai
6. TV Mohandas Pai is the Chairman of Manipal Global Education and ex-member of the board of directors of Infosys, is also a fellow member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
7. Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, an Indian Investor and Trader, is a qualified Chartered Accountant from the Bombay University of ICAI
8. Deepak Parekh is the Chairman of Housing Development Finance Corporation, India’s leading housing finance company, holds the degree from The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
9. Aditya Puri is the Managing Director of HDFC Bank who qualified as a Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
10. Suresh Prabhu is an Indian politician and the current Railway Minister of India and a member of ICAI